OER Collections for the California Community Colleges, organized by discipline, CSU general education requirements, Transfer Model Curricula, and C-ID are available, as well as a summary of OER gaps. The OERI’s curated collections are developed by the OERI Discipline Leads. Access ASCCC OERI Supported Resources for an overview of the OER that has been supported by the OERI, as well as an overview of the OER that is presently being developed. Access this page using the follow URL: tinyurl.com/ZTC4CCCs
- OER by Discipline
- OER by California State University General Education
- OER by the California General Education Transfer Curriculum (Cal-GETC) – DRAFT
- OER by Transfer Model Curriculum
- OER by C-ID can be found on the COOL4Ed website – “C-ID” refers to the Course Identification Numbering System that establishes articulation among the California Community Colleges.
- ASCCC OERI – Identified Gaps in OER Availability